Ensure the protection of your drivers and commercial fleet. Commercial auto insurance protects you and your employees against costly business auto liabilities, whether you’re on the road or safely parked in a loading dock.
Every business has unique needs, and not all policies are equal. That’s why it’s important to partner with an insurance broker who can assess your specialized risk when it comes to commercial auto insurance coverage.
We will shop the market for the most competitive deductible and coverage limits available. From repairs and replacement costs to medical bills and liability, we’ve got you covered.
Let us help you navigate the road ahead with confidence. Contact Brightstone Insurance Services today to learn more about commercial auto insurance.
COMMERICAL AUTO COVERAGES
We offer insurance for all types of commercial vehicles. Coverage options vary by carrier, policy and premium, and can be adjusted to meet your business needs.
Standard coverages can include:
- Liability Coverage: Liability coverage in the event a company’s negligent acts and/or omissions result in bodily injury or property damage to a third party as the result of operating a vehicle.
- Physical Damage Coverage: Compensates you for damage to your vehicles. Comprehensive coverage will pay for the damages in the event that the insured vehicle is damaged due to something other than a collision. Collision coverage insures the damage to your vehicle up to the actual cash value less the deductible when an insured vehicle overturns or collides with another object.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists Coverage: Pays for injuries, such as medical expenses, that result from an accident caused by a driver who is uninsured or has too little insurance to cover all of the injuries.
- Hired Auto Physical Damage Coverage: Insures against physical damage to rented, leased, hired or borrowed vehicles. Does not include autos leased, hired, rented, or borrowed from an employee, partner or member of an insured’s household.
- Hired Auto Liability: Covers your liabilities for accidents involving vehicles you rent, lease, hire or borrow on a short-term basis. Does not include autos leased, hired, rented, or borrowed from an employee, partner, or member of an insured’s household.
- Non-Owned & Hired Auto Liability: Is a critical coverage if you employ couriers. Sometimes included within a commercial auto insurance policy, but often times is written on a standalone policy, this coverage provides protection for your company for accidents caused by owner-operators or employee drivers using their personal vehicles for deliveries on your behalf.
- Drive Other Car Coverage: Provides additional coverage for executives who use their company-provided vehicles personally.
- Broadened Pollution Coverage: Covers the cost of responding to any accidental release of pollutants. This coverage is usually added to the commercial auto policy via endorsement on an as needed basis.
As a Brightstone client, you’ll receive expert consultation, exceptional customer service and unparalleled coverage for all of your commercial auto insurance needs.
Want to discuss your business insurance needs? Contact us for more information on auto insurance programs and pricing.